Rica -Ruby Internet relay Chat Agents-
Last update: Nov.11.2001.
Rica is RFC1459 matched irc clients class library for Ruby 1.6.x.
- Multiple server connection supported
- Event driven classes
- Easy to create user agents
- 100% pure Ruby :)
- Ruby 1.6.x
- Socket, Thread, Observer, Singleton, Delegate and Kconv libraries (Ruby archive consits all of those liblaries.)
- A little bit of your energy
- The latest version is rica-0.10 (Nov.11.2001), includes console application software "Ricaco" and Gtk application software "Erica".
Ricaco requires jcode and curses liblaries. Erica requires Ruby/GTK.
Rica is copyrighted free software by NISHI Takao <firstname.lastname@example.org>. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under either the terms of the Artistic.
- rica-0.10 (Nov.11.2001.)
- Rica::MessageDistributor's Excess flood protection intensified.
- .gtkrc supported at Erica.
- A code for connection diagnostic "connectiondiag.rb" added.
- Buffer auto freezing supprted at Erica.
- Some bugs in Rica::MessageDistributor are fixed.
- A sample code of bot "rica-example.rb" includes.
- rica-0.9 (Sep.26.2001.)
- GTK application "Erica" is included.
- Rica::Event::USER_EVENT added.
- Rica::Message::string bug fixed.
- A lot of Rica::LogHolder's bugs fixed.
- Rica's formal name is changed.
- rica-0.8.1 (Aug.30.2001.)
- Repackaging, because logholder.rb is too old and has too many bugs.
- rica-0.8 (Aug.29.2001.)
- Rica::Rica renamed to Rica::MessageProcessor.
- Message dispatch methods in Rica::Rica are moved to Rica::Event.
- ctcpresponder.rb added. Rica::CtcpResponder moved to ctcpresponder.rb.
- Rica::CtcpResponder.userinfo bug fixed.
- logholder.rb added. It includes Rica::LogHolder module. But not tested.
- rica-0.7 (Aug.24.2001.)
- All modules and classes are dispositioned under Rica. Many modules and classes are renamed. Sorry for many mess.
- Server alias support.
- ctcpresponcer.rb is obsoluted.
- WRITE_PRIORITY_DEFUALT changes 0.3 to 1.
- rica-0.6 (Aug.23.2001.)
- eof bug fixed.
- auto re-connection supported.
- Methods those matche to IrcEvent are added in Rica class.
No longer you may not override Rica#update method.
- ctcpresponcer.rb is revivaled. (rica_utils.rb is obsoluted.)
- rica-0.5 (Mar.15.2001.)
- Each instance of Rica has own thread.
- IrcConnector's threads are gathered one at IrcConnectionManager.
- Ricaco ping timeout bug fixed
- rica-0.4 (Mar.5.2001.) (not issued)
- IrcEvent changed from Class to Module
- CtcpResponcer move to rica_utils.rb
- rica-0.3 (Mar.3.2001.)
- A bug of Link closeing is fixed.
- rica-0.3pre (Mar.1.2001.)
- rica-0.2 (Feb.26.2001.)
- Added Kanji Code Option.
- Some irc command helper added.
- Fixed IRCNet PONG problem.
- rica-0.1 (Feb.25.2001.)